Senior WMS Implementation Consultants @ Mantis North America & Greece
- Location: USA (anywhere)
(ref. code USA-2020-SIC)
Positions: 2 full time
- Deliver advanced WMS implementation and support services to Mantis existing and new clients and partners in USA, Canada and LATAM.
- Location: Toronto, Canada
(ref. code CAD-2020-SIC)
Position: 1 full time
- Deliver advanced WMS implementation and support services to Mantis existing and new clients and partners in Canada, USA and LATAM.
- Location: Athens, Greece
(ref. code MNT-2020-SIC)
Positions: 2 full time
- Deliver advanced WMS implementation and support services to Mantis existing and new clients and partners world-wide.
- Client business and process requirements analysis, solution design and documentation (Blueprint).
- Advanced systems configuration and (if necessary) customization.
- Functional and configuration responsibility for integration with other 3rd party IT systems (ERP, TMS, Parcel Carriers / Integrators, Material Handling Automation, etc.) as well as for setting up and connecting to warehouse devices (RF/Voice terminals, P2L/P2C/PutWall, printers, sorters, etc.).
- Train (The Trainers - TTT) customers’ WMS support teams in configuring, customizing, deploying and supporting the system.
- Provide and supervise UAT / Go-Live preparation and support including test setup, use case refinement, execution, and troubleshooting.
- Provide and supervise functional support and troubleshooting for production issues during and after implementation.
- Provide feedback of implementation and support challenges to Mantis’ corporate support organization and R&D to improve product quality.
- Gain a working knowledge of Mantis implementation methodology and be able to apply it on implementation projects.
- Work closely with key partners during the entire lifecycle of the project, including client teams, Mantis on and offshore teams as well as 3rd party teams where applicable.
- Record billable time to customer and record cost-transfer time to other Mantis teams, as appropriate.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Senior professionals with strong knowledge and experience base in the core principles and methodologies of WMS with 5+ years implementing and supporting advanced WMS solutions.
- Strong WMS product knowledge and hands-on WMS Implementation experience. This includes exceptional product and data model knowledge. Experience collecting requirements and translating requirements into a systems definition as well as all the key steps required to implement WMS systems successfully.
- Outstanding WMS domain knowledge of:
- All processes: receiving, put away, counting, picking, packing, shipping, etc.
- Interfacing with ERP and other IT systems through EDI, XML, Web Services, etc.
- Peripheral devices to interface with, like RF, Printers, Sorters, etc.
- Parcel & LTL management and interfacing with the carriers and/or 3rd party TMS.
- Working knowledge of SQL and RDBMS. This is focused on strong troubleshooting capabilities, ability to review log files and identify with high probability the root causes for issues.
- A team player with excellent communication skills, both written, verbal and presentation.
- A driven and resilient individual with exceptional abilities to learn fast, solve problems and take ownership.
- Availability for traveling.
Nice to have as additional assets:
- Degrees in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain and Computer Science.
- Experience with Warehouse Automation (P2L, P2C, Put-Wall, Voice Picking, etc.), Slotting and Labour Management.
- Experience and/or education in Project Management.