FleetVision (FV) covers all major Fleet Telematics activities:
Real-Time Fleet monitoring
FleeVision is a complete integrated solution for tracking and managing your corporate vehicle fleet.
Take control through the GPRS network, with immediate cost benefits as well as distribution and transportation strategy benefits.
FleeVision monitors, supports, simplifies and optimizes all the activities of your corporate vehicle fleet.
It has been successfully installed and is operating in a large number of distribution fleets, providing innovative real-time information related to the transportation of bulk and hazardous products.
- Improved services and operational cost reduction
- Fleet monitoring and vehicle tracking
- Driver safety (driver behavior, seat belt sensing, reduce possibility of bad driver behavior and incidents)
- Temperature monitoring (Cold chain monitoring, EN12830 certification)
- Fuel consumption and carbon emissions
- Door sensor monitoring
- Electronic Identitfication of trailers and semitrailers
- Detailed bespoke reports
- Integrated Telemetry system and GPS tracking
- Real time sensors data, Temperature, Door, Fuel level, Smoke, Driver belt etc
- Wired and Wireless sensors eliminate cable installation
- Vehicle CANbus interface (can measure various parameters of vehicle status available)
- Automatic alarming and notifications
- Recording events and driver behavior
- Evaluating the performance of driver staff and creating driver profiles
- Trigger company processes regarding safety issues
- Accident detection
- Theft detection
- Driver electronic identification and Panic Button
- Automatic identification of trailer etc (active RFid)
- In-vehicle messaging & call
- Sensors include
- Temperature EN12830 certified
- Fuel level
- Seat belt
- Flow meter
- Analog sensors
- System Status (fridge, pump, generator status etc)
- Vehicle CANbus (various sensors depending on model)
- Modbus instrument interface (Temperature recorder systems, Mass, flow meter etc)
Fleet Vision utilizes the latest and best-of-breed electronics (GPS, GPRS, Telematics), Software development tools, Geographical Information Systems and Map sources to provide the most reliable and advanced “Fleet Tracking and Management Platform” available in Europe.
Focused on Vertical Markets
Fleet Vision’s main focus, are the vertical markets where business processes integrate with advanced electronics, informatics and telecommunication
Cyprus’s solutions can be found in industries such as:
- Cold Chain Distribution (Frozen Goods).
- Wholesale & Retail Distribution (FMCG, Electronic Goods & Home Appliances).
- Fuel Distribution (Petroleum & LPG products).
- Sensitive Products Distribution (Concrete, Pharmaceuticals , Chemicals).
- Field Services (Field Sales, Merchandising, Technical Services).
- Freight Transportation.
- Logistics and Courier Services.
- Passenger Transportation (Taxis, Buses, Car Rental, Leisure Boat Hires).
- Public Organisations & Municipal Authorities.
Fastest Return Of Investment amongst other IT Solutions
Fleet Vision provides its end-users a competitive advantage as it is a techno- logical investment with immediate financial and strategic benefits for:
- Optimizing the use of assets (vehicles, motorcycles, boats, etc).
- Maximizing mobile workforce’s productivity.
- Minimizing overtimes of mobile workforce.
- Measuring Customer Service Levels.
- Monitoring working/operating parameters.
- Reducing Fleet Operating Costs.
- Supporting Strategic Decisions.
- Supporting Processes.
In addition Fleet Vision
Is a proven and mature Solution (Hardware & Software) as its first version dates back to 1996, with a current client base of over 500 companies and over 10,000 vehicles (GPS Tracking devices in operation).
Is extremely simple and user-friendly, multilingual software environment that is available in Client/Server, Web Hosting and Cloud based platforms.
Is the most feature-rich GPS Fleet Tracking & Management Application Software amongst competing solutions available in Cyprus & Greece.
Has the highest security for clients’ information during transfer to FV Server and during access of the FV Server from PC/Web Clients.
Has the most complete ready-made reports & statistics that will satisfy even the most demanding Financial, Logistics, Distribution